Monday, July 27, 2009

London - Part One -

Ok here they come...
i hope i don't bore you with all my travel photos. im super happy to be home but its cold and i'm jetlagged ....
its well past midnight and I've just baked cookies and my puppy is staring at me, i'm guessing she is wondering why i'm still up, i'm on my 4th cup of peppermint tea and the portable heater is starting to rattle, im starting to wonder if its even blowing out warm air anymore...

First stop. London:
my impressions of london were varied....
there is alot of cool vintage stuff around, camden markets were interesting but by the end of the day i suffered from stud over kill!
portobello lane was wonderful.
i really hate to say it but top shop was a dissapointment..... i didn't like seeing 50 of the same thing on one rack, and the size of the store is overwhelming, you would need a day in there to go through it properly... i only really managed the shoe section, gave up and went to the lolly pick-and-mix shop :-) a lollyshop in a clothing store... genious!
Harrods toy section was fun and i blew almost all my spening money on some AW 09/10 YSL heels from selfridges & co.. naughty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates