Tuesday, September 8, 2009

i think your swell

The thought of keeping my new YSL's in perfect condition in my cupboard and away from my feet (and tendency to completely trash my shoes) seemed quite sensible, until i realized it has been almost three months since i bought them in London, which was the entirety of my spending money for the the rest of my European trip... forcing me to sleep in the streets and busk for money to buy food (not quiet, but walking away from a beautiful white structured blazer in Italy was just as tormenting) made the idea seem a little silly. So i wore them. They accompanied me to a Melbourne fashion week event and to a party and to my surprise they came home relatively undamaged.


and this is how they were worn...


full credit to mum for unknowingly letting me borrow her shirt & jacket. thanks mum :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates