Saturday, January 30, 2010

Now Opening!

Hey there readers! Let me begin by introducing myself.

My name is Christine. I'm a college student, majoring in Anthropology, and I'm beginning my senior year. Between studying, work, animals, and classes I read and watch tv and movies. I love talking about them too. Problem is, no one really seems to share my enthusiasm. So, here I am and here you are. Here is where I will write my thoughts about movies and tv series and even occasionally a book. It's kind of an outlet for me to write and to think and maybe sometimes to rant. I don't know if anyone will read this, but hey, I'm entertaining myself, so I suppose that's worth something.

Anywho, here come some reviews! Hope they help and I hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates