Tuesday, September 20, 2011

"Modern Family 'Star Sarah Hyland: I Did Not Want To Make Fun Of Lea Michele

"Modern Family 'Star Sarah Hyland: I Did Not Want To Make Fun Of Lea Michele
What is more difficult to keep the Emmy Awards, television less than three hours? If you ask a "Modern Family" star Sarah Hyland, was probably saying, Lea Michele and pulling out the red carpet.
The "Glee" star signature pose one thing clear: We have worked aggressively best angles for the cameras, and we can not laugh at his overall effort. So when "Modern Family" star Sarah Hyland pose Michele fun fun in a pre-Emmy edition of E! "S" Fashion Police ", we laugh with host Joan Rivers. Personification Hyland was spot-on, so little vicious
"It's like she puts her hands on her hips like that and pulls the clavicle ... to make it look thinner, and he (is duckface) pulls the lips," sniped Hyland, causing rivers and fall near his chair. "
Not everyone thought it was funny. Based on the harsh words against their idol, seasoned "Glee" fans threw about Hyland, sending a deluge of tweets that direction.
Hyland apologized on the red carpet at the Emmy on Sunday, told E! News: "They are very protective of her and I meant it not bad at all When Joan Rivers asked," What does it look on the red carpet.? "You do it! It is hilarious, and it was just a joke, and that's it. I hate that it has come to such a level. She knows how it works and I can not do what it does! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates